4th Symposium on Predictive Control of Electrical Drives and Power Electronics
4 - 6 September 2017, Pilsen, Czech Republic
Digest submission is already closed! Review is in progress.
Predictive control has become a powerful and attractive alternative to linear control and modulation for the control of power electronics converters and drives. The advances in modern microprocessors and its processing capability at low cost has made attractive the implementation of this control technique. The use of predictive control offers a number of advantages: very intuitive approach, no need of linear controllers and modulators, easy inclusion of nonlinearities and restrictions, etc. The interest in this topic has been increased during the last years and has been recognized by the IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics by several special sections dedicated to Predictive Control of Power Electronics and Drives. The aim of this symposium is to attract researchers in this field into a fruitful interchange of experiences.
We are pleased to invite you to this year’s IEEE International Symposium on Predictive Control of Electrical Drives and Power Electronics (PRECEDE 2017), a forum for international experts to discuss questions and concepts concerning both related fields of research.
- Bring together specialists for deep focused discussion of predictive control
- Prefer quality over quantity
- Single-track oral presentation and long time planned for discussions
- New predictive control algorithms and applications.
- Robustness and stability of predictive control methods.
- Implementation issues (e.g. FPGA, DSP, etc.).
- Impact of secondary effects (saturation, noise).
- Parameter identification/estimation.
- Applications and case studies: industrial, transportation, power engineering, domestic
- Call for Papers Download
- Digest Submission Deadline: April 1st, 2017, April 30th, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: June 15th 2017
- Final Submission Deadline: August 5th, 2017